More than $1.5 million seized in connection with illegal gambling investigation
Norwalk Reflector Staff
May 22, 2014 at 9:07 PM
Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine and Steubenville Police Chief William McCafferty announced today that more than $1.5 million was seized after authorities served multiple search warrants in the Steubenville area on Friday.
The warrants were served in connection with an illegal gambling investigation being conducted by authorities with the Attorney General's Bureau of Criminal Investigation (BCI) and the Steubenville Police Department.
The warrants were served at the following locations:
• 61 Laurel Hill Drive, Steubenville, Ohio
• 220 S. Fourth Street, Steubenville, Ohio
• 4240 F Sunset Boulevard, Steubenville, Ohio
• 391 Terri Avenue, Steubenville, Ohio
• 118 S. Ninth Street Steubenville, Ohio
• 213 South Fourth Street, Steubenville, Ohio
• 2320 County Road 25, Bloomingdale, Ohio
• 112 Grandview Drive, Wintersville, Ohio
The investigation is ongoing.