no avatar

Pictures posted of house fire in Norwalk

• Jul 22, 2015 at 8:56 PM
The fire at 68 N. Foster St. started in a hole intended to be an electrical outlet. Firefighters were called, and family members extinguished it. Here are pictures taken by Joe Centers. The full story will be published in Saturday's Norwalk Reflector. So you don't miss stories such as these, sign up for home delivery by calling 419-668-3771 or subscribe to the e-paper (a complete digital replica of each issue) for less than $1 per week and read the full-version of the stories online.
Norwalk Reflector Videos