no avatar

Car catches fire in Norwalk

• Jul 22, 2015 at 5:47 PM
Nobody was injured after a fire in the engine compartment of a Ford sub-compact Thursday afternoon. The fire was caused by a squirrel’s nesting material in the engine. The Norwalk Fire Department responded to the car fire in front of Burger King at the intersection of Republic Street and Milan Avenue at 5:33 p.m. Look for a story in Saturday's Reflector. These pictures were taken by reflector reader Doreen Shutt and staff photographer Jeff Van Natta.
Norwalk Reflector Videos