Cedar Point, known around the globe as the “Best Amusement Park in the World,” is celebrating the 4th of July in style this year with several money-saving offers, two nights of fireworks and several other special surprises as a part of its Stars and Stripes Celebration.
Here are some details:
Free Admission for Military
Cedar Point honors the brave men and women who have served and continue to protect our country with free admission into Cedar Point and Soak City all week long! All active, retired and honorably-discharged members of the United States Armed Forces will receive complimentary admission into both parks, Monday through Sunday, June 30-July 6, with a valid ID. (Valid forms of ID include: active duty ID, retired personnel ID, VA ID or a copy of DD-214 discharge papers and photo ID.) Family members also receive a special discount on Cedar Point admission by purchasing a regular ticket priced at $38.99. That’s a savings of $21 off the regular admission price! (This offer is only available at park admission booths.)
Guests looking for the best in thrills, chills and deals will jump with joy over the special offers available for admission into Cedar Point. Guests can purchase a special, limited-time four pack of tickets good for one-day admission into Cedar Point for only $160. That’s a savings of nearly $80! Or, guests can save big when they get a four pack of tickets to Cedar Point and four Single Meal Deals for only $200. That’s only $50 per person for admission into Cedar Point and a meal. These deals are only available online.
Cedar Point will host not one, but two nights of fabulous fireworks displays: Friday night, July 4 and Saturday night, July 5. Also included in this year’s show will be aerial performances by Bill Leff Airshows and the E Team Skydivers. Both displays will begin at approximately 10 p.m., just above the Cedar Point Beach and after the end of Cedar Point’s popular Luminosity show.
Stars and Stripes Celebration
In addition to those great money-saving offers and two nights of fireworks, Cedar Point will help commemorate the holiday weekend with numerous other special events and activities, including:
· The Johnsonville Big Taste Grill, the world’s largest mobile grilling machine, will be serving up delicious brats along the Cedar Point midway Friday, Saturday and Sunday, July 4-6
· An All-American Picnic, featuring a special menu with ribs, chicken, smoked pork chops, corn-on-the-cob and more, will be available at Midway Market, June 30 through July 6
· The legendary Air Force Band of Flight – Wright Brass and Systems Go will perform patriotic tunes for guests in Frontiertown, near Skyhawk, at 1 and 3 p.m. on Saturday, July 5
· The high-flying E Team Skydivers will thrill and wow guests of all ages during the National Anthem at 10 a.m. on both Friday and Saturday, July 4-5
· Bill Leff Airshows will put on aerial displays for guests along the Cedar Point Beach at 2 p.m. on Friday and Saturday, July 4-5
· Guests can play “Cornhole with a Pro” with Matt and Bret Guy from the American Cornhole Association from 4-7 p.m. on Friday and Saturday, July 4-5
· Red, White and Blue pie-eating contests will be held for adults and kids near the Town Hall Museum in Frontiertown at 2:30 and 3:30 p.m. on Friday and Saturday, July 4-5
For more information about Cedar Point and the Stars and Stripes Celebration activities, log on to cedarpoint.com.