Cigarette causes $50K worth of damage to Plymouth home

PLYMOUTH - A dropped cigarette was the cause of a Mulberry Street house fire Monday. The blaze caused about $50,000 worth of damage. "It can be redone, but it's not livable at this time,' Plymouth Fire Chief Tim Redden said Friday about the house. "I think it was accidental.'
Cary Ashby
Jul 25, 2010

 PLYMOUTH — A dropped cigarette was the cause of a Mulberry Street house fire Monday. The blaze caused about $50,000 worth of damage.

“It can be redone, but it’s not livable at this time,” Plymouth Fire Chief Tim Redden said Friday about the house. “I think it was accidental.”

Read the rest of this story in http://activepaper.olivesoftware.com/Default/Skins/Norwalk/Client.asp?Skin=Norwalk&Daily=NRWK&AppName=1”">Today’s Reflector...<>/p>