Kitchen fire in Norwalk

A kitchen fire Thursday caused $1,000 in smoke damage at 19 Grand Ave., Norwalk Fire Chief Doug Colleta said. According to a report, the fire was caused by a paof grease on the stove, and was contained to the pot.
Norwalk Reflector Staff
Jul 25, 2010

A kitchen fire Thursday caused $1,000 in smoke damage at 19 Grand Ave., Norwalk Fire Chief Doug Colleta said.

According to a report, the fire was caused by a paof grease on the stove, and was contained to the pot.

"There was no actual flame," Colleta said.

Read the rest of this story in Today's Reflector...