Photo of your child, family members or friends (head should be 1 1/2 to 2 inches in diameter)
1. Tape two popsicle sticks together end to end, overlapping the ends for strength.
2. Cut a circle from the photo, about 1 1/2 to 2 inches in diameter. (The circle should include most of the head.)
3. Tape the back of the circle to one end of the taped-together popsicle sticks.
4. Fold the paper in half. Cut a T-shape from it, making sure the fold is the top of the T.
5. Cut a small slit in the middle of the fold and insert the popsicle stick through it.
6. Glue the front and back of the paper together.
7. Have your child glue on fabric scraps to dress the puppet. This craft came from "The Arts and Crafts Busy Book" by Trish Kuffner (Meadowbrook Press). Do you have a craft to share? Please send it to the Reflector, 61 E. Monroe St., Norwalk, Ohio 44857 or email us at email@example.com.