Farm vehicles can now use bypass

Permits cost $100, and each vehicle would need one.
Scott Seitz2
Apr 18, 2013


The U.S. 20 bypass is now available for farm-vehicle use with a permit.

Residents will need one permit for every motorized vehicle they take on the bypass. Permits are $100 apiece.

A story about this subject, including more details about the permits, was published in Wednesday's Norwalk Reflector. So you don't miss stories such as this one, sign up for home delivery by calling 419-668-3771 or subscribe to the e-paper (a complete digital replica of each issue) for less than $1 per week and read the full-version of the stories online.


hit the road jack

And just watch and see how many tractors and equipment get hit in the @ss from people texting and not being used to seeing farm machinery on a 4 lane divided highway! this is absolutely stupid! all farmers have big trucks to haul their grain and the such but let them drive farm equipment on a major highway,who will be the first victim? I'd say the ones who live on the west side of Norwalk and farm 100 acres in Wakeman.


Do you own a compass? That would be the East side, jack.

hit the road jack

LEARN TO READ! read this 10 times and tell me you don't feel stupid!

Richard Russell

Whichever direction, I have to agree with HTRJ and have been saying this ever since it was first proposed. Be ready for the first time an out-of-town semi runs into a slow moving combine that he did not anticipate finding on a limited-access highway.

hit the road jack

You are exactly correct,just ask the horn boys on sandhill road,they got hit in the @ss by a semi while driving on rt. 20 about 2 1/2 miles west of monroeville.


It's all about the money money money.