Washable fine-point marker
Scissors, paper towels
Scotch tape, white duct tape
Milk jug with handle (1 gallon, 1/2 gallon, or pint)
1. Make sure the plastic milk jug is washed, dried, with labels removed before beginning. Place the funnel (4-inch, 3-inch, or 2-inch diameter) in desired spout position, opposite the handle of the milk jug.
2. Trace around the funnel with a washable fine-point marker.
3. Cut out a circle approximately 1/4-inch inside the circle outline, then wipe away the outline.
4. Compress the funnel slightly and pop its wide side into the container. Use Scotch tape to hold in desired place.
5. Help child cut strips of white duct tape and tape the funnel in permanent position, removing Scotch tape as you go.
6. Decorate using googly eyes, stickers, Sharpie markers, glitter and glue, adhesive vinyl letters, and so on.