'Faulty gas valve' possible in heater explosion

Two people sent to hospital after explosion in Norwalk home.
Cary Ashby
Jan 25, 2013

 

Seven Norwalk firefighters investigated the explosion of a free-standing gas heater for several hours Wednesday night. The East Elm Street incident sent two people to the hospital.

Stories about the incident were published in Thursday's and Friday's Norwalk Reflector. You can pick up copies of those issues or subscribe to the e-paper for less than $1 per week and read the stories now.

Comments

God Of Thunder

Why even waste the time and energy to put this on here if you aren't going to give any details. Out of towners would at least like to know a little detail.. I understand you want to sell papers and subscriptions, but this is an insult.. A full subscription is not worth it for the little flyer that comes out

Estrella Damm

I am guessing that house is on the north side of the road, halfway between the creek and Linwood.