Fire alarm closes Bob Evans

Norwalk firefighters called out to Bob Evans.
Joe Centers
Jan 2, 2013

 

Bob Evans was shut down this morning when a fire alarm went off, causing a mess in the kitchen.

When the alarm goes off, powder drops from the grill hood, according to firefighters at the scene. Whether it was a fire or just a malfunction in the system was not determined. Fire Chief Shawn Dickerson was still at the scene at 9:30 a.m.

Check Thursday's Norwalk Reflector for a complete story.

 

Comments

four

Fire Chief Shawn Dickerson was still at the scene at 9:30 a.m.Last seen with a steaming hot farm boy platter and a GRIN.