* A U.S. 250, New London, resident's car was hit by a rock that came from a tire of a tractor-trailer Saturday. No one was injured.
* The following people hit deer Saturday : Michael L. Sparks, 21, of 1630 U.S. 250; and Travis A. Putt, 20, of 1390 Ohio 99, Willard
* Bill W. Roberson, 43, of 4 Country Side Drive, Greenwich, hit a deer Sunday.
* Mark J. Stoll, 48, of 448 Ohio 61, was charged with failure to control Sunday after he drove off the right side of U.S. 250, hit a traffic sign and landed in a ditch.
* Bethellen A. Wilcox, 36, of 4430 E. Ohio 162, New London, was charged with failure to yield from a stop sign in the collision Monday at the intersection of Fitchville River Road and Prospect Road.
* Responded to Plank Road to investigate a methane gas odor Monday.
* Responded to a car crash on Norwood and assisted North Central EMS with treating patients Monday .
* Assisted North Central EMS with a patient at 78 Wooster St. on Monday.
* Investigated a natural gas odor at 352 Milan Ave. on Tuesday, which came from the Columbia Gas substation behind the building. Columbia Gas was informed.
* Timothy M. Adkins, 23, whose address was unavailable, was charged with leaving a truck cap and construction material on the tree lawn for more than two weeks on South Linwood Avenue as of Monday.
* Searched for a State Street suspect accused of leaving a couch on the tree lawn for more than two weeks as of Monday.
* Michael Coan, 37, of 37 N. Linwood Ave., turned himself in on a warrant and was charged with tampering with evidence. He was held at the police station until his hearing.
* Responded to Norwalk High School for a student who was assaulted Monday.
* A Grand Avenue man reported his son did not return from school Monday.
* Dean A. Evans Jr., 42, of 45 N. Linwood Ave., turned himself in Monday on warrants issued after he failed to appear for a hearing on the original charges of driving under the influence and driving without a license. He was released after posting bond.
* A Norwalk woman reported a April 24 fender-bender at the intersection of West Wind Drive and Milan Avenue. A man admits to rear-ending the woman's car, but the report listed no charge.
* Responded to a domestic situation Monday on Jefferson Street. Participants were instructed to report to Huron County Juvenile Court today.
* Bo Bogard, 21, whose address wasn't unavailable, was arrested Monday on a warrant and charged with failing to report to jail. He is serving a 13-day sentence at the Huron County Jail.
* An area resident turned in marble marijuana bowl Monday that was found at Norwalk High School.
* An employee of a Milan Avenue business reported an unspecified theft Monday.
* Samantha J. Bores, 17, of 4888 N. U.S. 250, was charged with failure to maintain assured clear distance Monday after she rear-ended another car stopped in traffic on Shady Lane Drive.
* Kaila E. Neeley, 17, of 5041 N. Ohio 99, was charged with failure to control Monday after she rear-ended another car on Milan Avenue.
* Arturo Garnica, 45, of Sandusky, was arrested and charged with driving under the influence in connection with fleeing the scene of a Whittlesey Avenue accident Monday. His passenger, Carlos P. Rojas, 38, a passenger who address was unavailable, was charged with disorderly conduct.
* Janna N. Schafer, 16, 7905 Brown Rd., Norwalk, was charged with failure to yield Thursday after she pulled out in front of another car on U.S. 20.
* Eric Barrett was charged with speeding Thursday after he was clocked at 85 mph in a 50-mph zone on West U.S. 20.
* Bernadette M. Campbell, 54, of LaSalle Ontario, was charged with making an improper turn Friday when she hit a utility pole turning onto Ohio 547. There were no injuries.
* A South Main Street man was arrested and charged with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest in connection with a domestic incident Friday. He was held at the Huron County Jail for eight hours.
* Lois M. Papa was arrested and charged with disorderly conduct Saturday at a wedding reception on South Main Street. She was held at the Huron County Jail for eight hours.