• Dennis W. Spooner, 33, of 4657 Prospect Road, New London, was charged with failure to control Wednesday after he went off the right side of Ohio 60, overcorrected and went off the left side. His pickup truck hit a utility pole and overturned onto its right side in the ditch. Firelands Ambulance transported him to Fisher-Titus Medical Center with minor injuries.
• Justin A. Ewell, 24, of 4 Fairwood Ave., was charged with failure to control Wednesday after he failed to negotiate a right hand curve on Ohio 99, went off the right side, hit a ditch and overturned. He was not injured.
• A student reported her bicycle was missing after she rode it to school March 29.
• The Huron County Sheriff’s Office reported Clifford G. Pryor, 40, of Mansfield, was at a Sandusky Street business wanted on undisclosed Richland County Sheriff’s Office warrants Sunday. He was taken to the Huron County Jail to be transferred to Richland County authorities.
• An employee of a Wye Street business reported vandalism to a boat and the carburator from one of the two engines was stolen Monday. The incident remains under investigation.
• Assisted North Central EMS with patient care and packaging at an accident with injuries at 8:18 a.m. Wednesday at the intersection of Ohio 601 and U.S. 20. Firefighters also cleaned up engine fluids on the road. Returned to station at 8:45.
• Responded to a small chimney fire that caused about $10, 000 worth of damage at 11:25 p.m. Wednesday at 120 S. Linwood Ave. Firefighters had to open several walls on both floors to check if the fire had moved there. Returned to station at 1:08 a.m.
• Christopher B. Hayes, 21, of 12 S. Main St., North Fairfield, was charged with failure to maintain assured clear distance Tuesday after he hit the rear of the stopped vehicle driven by Bruce D. Rzengota, 49, of 45 Welton Ave., on Milan Avenue.
• A Ford Avenue resident reported the theft of a video game system and one game after a burglary Wednesday.
• Heather T. Lenhart, 18, of 3005 E. Collins Road, Collins, was charged with a red light violation Wednesday in the collision with the vehicle driven by Guy L. Sapienza Jr., 23, of Vermilion, at the intersection of East Main Street and Schauss Avenue.
• Leon E. Hunt, 30, and Samantha J. Dellinger, 21, whose addresses weren’t available, were charged with disorderly conduct in connection with an East Main Street business fight today. Dellinger also was charged with possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Shepard L. Adams, 37, Canton, was arrested on two local warrants today at the Stark County Jail. He was charged with contempt of court on the original convictions of disorderly conduct and driving with a suspended license. He is being held at the Huron County Jail until his April 12 court date.
• A Grace Street, Willard, resident reported an assault Wednesday.
• Dispatchers were advised of an alarm activation Wednesday on Old State Road, Willard.
• An area resident reported a garbage truck was losing trash out of the back as it was on South Norwalk Road and then headed south on Ohio 61 Wednesday.
• An employee of a West U.S. 20, Bellevue, business reported someone entered a company tractor-trailer and stole a radio Wednesday.
• An employee of a Townline Road 12, Greenwich, business reported the theft of a CB from a company truck Wednesday.
• An Ohio 61, Plymouth, resident reported the theft of his CB, stereo and keys from his truck Wednesday.
• Dispatchers requested a deputy check on the well-being of an East U.S. 20, Wakeman, resident Wednesday after they received a hang-up 9-1-1 call and got no answer when they called back multiple times.
• An Ohio 99, Willard, resident reported four-wheelers were trespassing Wednesday.
• Told to disregard a Murray Road, New London, alarm activation Wednesday.
• A Peru Olena Road resident reported a neighbor was disturbing the peace Wednesday with loud music.
• A Townline Road 12, Greenwich, resident requested undisclosed assistance Wednesday.
• The state Highway Patrol requested a deputy handle the single-vehicle accident Wednesday on Section Line Road 30, Willard, near Sherman Norwich Road.