no avatar

Farm vehicles can now use bypass

Scott Seitz2 • Apr 18, 2013 at 2:07 PM

The U.S. 20 bypass is now available for farm-vehicle use with a permit.

Residents will need one permit for every motorized vehicle they take on the bypass. Permits are $100 apiece.

A story about this subject, including more details about the permits, was published in Wednesday's Norwalk Reflector. So you don't miss stories such as this one, sign up for home delivery by calling 419-668-3771 or subscribe to the e-paper (a complete digital replica of each issue) for less than $1 per week and read the full-version of the stories online.

Recommended for You

    Norwalk Reflector Videos