Leave Feedback

'Faulty gas valve' possible in heater explosion

Cary Ashby • Jan 25, 2013 at 11:22 AM

Seven Norwalk firefighters investigated the explosion of a free-standing gas heater for several hours Wednesday night. The East Elm Street incident sent two people to the hospital.

Stories about the incident were published in Thursday's and Friday's Norwalk Reflector. You can pick up copies of those issues or subscribe to the e-paper for less than $1 per week and read the stories now.

Recommended for You