no avatar

Fire alarm closes Bob Evans

Joe Centers • Jan 2, 2013 at 8:53 PM

Bob Evans was shut down this morning when a fire alarm went off, causing a mess in the kitchen.

When the alarm goes off, powder drops from the grill hood, according to firefighters at the scene. Whether it was a fire or just a malfunction in the system was not determined. Fire Chief Shawn Dickerson was still at the scene at 9:30 a.m.

Check Thursday's Norwalk Reflector for a complete story.

Recommended for You

    Norwalk Reflector Videos