no avatar

Huron County agency searching for top senior

Norwalk Reflector Staff • Oct 28, 2015 at 3:50 PM

If you know of someone deserving of this honor you can nominate them by contacting Senior Enrichment Services at (419) 668-6245 or pick up a nomination form at one of the two centers in the county.

The Norwalk Center is located at 130 Shady Lane Drive, Norwalk. The Willard Center is located at 3315 E. Tiffin St., Willard. Nominations must be received by April 2. The winner will be announced at the May 10 Senior Celebration at the Huron County Fairgrounds.

Read the rest of this story in Today's Reflector...

Recommended for You

    Norwalk Reflector Videos