Monroeville firefighters put out chimney fire
Norwalk Reflector Staff
Oct 28, 2015 at 3:46 PM
MONROEVILLE Eight firefighters with the Huron River Joint Fire District had a chimney fire at an Ohio 61 home under control in about one hour Monday afternoon.
The resident, whose name wasn't available, called the fire department about noon when there was smoke in her home, Chief Ronald Stang said. Firefighters were on the scene for two hours and had the plugged chimney cleaned in about an hour.
Read the rest of this story in Today's Reflector...