• Joyce N. Marsillett, 23, of 23 Newton St., Apt. 7A, was arrested on two warrants Tuesday and charged with failure to pay fines and costs. She is serving a 10-day sentence at the Huron County Jail.
• A Norwood Avenue resident accused a Texas resident of making about $325 in purchases on his wife's debit card which was canceled as of Tuesday.
• Rodney J. Dewiel, 21, of 259B W. Main St., was arrested on three warrants Tuesday and charged with failure to pay fines and costs as well as failure to show proof of alcohol counseling. He currently is in custody at the Huron County Jail.
• A Wedgewood Drive resident reported damage to the door knob on the south door of a St. Mary's Street storage building Tuesday.
• Ralph A. Walker, 81, of 114 E. Main St., charged with littering Tuesday. The city zoning officer had requested an officer write Walker the citation after the junk items and cars in question were still on his property as of Jan. 24, when he had been charged with maintaining a public nuisance on his property.
• A Laylin Road resident reported three suspicious door-to-door salesmen Tuesday who left in a silver Pontiac van that turned left onto Ohio 61.
• An Ohio 99, Willard, resident reported a suspected telephone fraud Tuesday after the caller said "she needed her checking account number to move her money before it was lost."
• An employee of an East U.S. 224, Greenwich, business reported a tractor-trailer hit the building Tuesday.
• A Laylin Road resident reported several items were missing after a burglary Tuesday.
• Ryan E. Lewis, 27, of Shelby, was arrested on two warrants Tuesday and charged with failure to appear on the original charges of driving with a suspended license and speeding. He currently is in custody at the Huron County Jail.