The top three schools, Edison, Huron and St. Paul, won their matches. Monroeville and Perkins finished second in their matches, giving each enough points to keep their positions of fourth and fifth, respectively, in the standings.
Round IV of the Firelands Challenge program proved to be very competitive. There were no scores beyond the 50s. Most scores were in the 30s and 40s. Four teams — Lakota, New London, St. Mary and Willard — had season-high scores. Lakota had the highest score in the round at 58 points.
The Firelands Challenge Round IV match results are as follows:
• Huron 56; Monroeville 34; Sandusky 9
• Norwalk 41; Port Clinton 31; South Central 30
• Lakota 58; Willard 42; Bellevue 28
• Danbury 40; Clyde 36; Western Reserve 16
• St. Paul 35; Margaretta 33; St. Mary 31
• Edison 52; Perkins 39; New London 30
Here are the Top 5 in the standings, with cumulative scores reflecting scoring changes after appeals from Round III:
Edison — 240
Huron — 215
St. Paul — 170
Monroeville — 165
Perkins — 151
Buckeye Broadband videotaped the match featuring St. Paul, Margaretta and St. Mary, and the match featuring Edison, Perkins and New London.