These charges include aggravated possession of drugs, unauthorized use of a vehicle, tampering with evidence, abduction and domestic violence.
The suspects, who were indicted Aug. 10, include:
• Jennifer A. Bosely, 24, of 204 Jefferson St., on unauthorized use of a vehicle and aggravated possession of drugs. Jurors decided additional charges were not warranted for charges of operating a vehicle under the influence of alcohol, a drug abuse or a combination of them and OVI.
• William E. Brindle, 64, of Athens, was charged with aggravated vehicular homicide (a third-degree felony), vehicular homicide (first-degree misdemeanor), vehicular manslaughter (second-degree misdemeanor) and two counts of vehicular assault (both fourth-degree felonies). A separate story about this case is posted on the Norwalk Reflector website.
• Chad M. Burdue, 36, of 9001 N. Ohio 61, Berlin Heights, on aggravated possession of drugs.
• Anthony Gillespie, 29, of 159 Sunset Drive, on aggravated possession of drugs.
• Jonathon M. Guthrie, 24, of 845 Monroe St., Bellevue, on tampering with evidence and aggravated possession of drugs.
• Ryan P. McDaniel, 36, of Litchfield, on aggravated possession of drugs and possession of heroin.
• David E. Minor, 47, of Glover Ave., on failure to register.
• Rafiel A. Ramos-Nunez, 25, of 410 E. Walton St., Lot 55, Willard, on aggravated possession of drugs.
• Travis L. Oney, 31, of Amherst on aggravated possession of drugs.
• Jamichael S. Randleman, 27, of Elyria, on abduction, disrupting public services and two counts of domestic violence.
• Christopher C. Shepherd, 36, of 628 Euclid St., Willard, on domestic violence and two counts of disrupting public services.
• Samson G. Smith, 21, of 1276 Peru Hollow Road, on two counts of receiving stolen property and attempted misuse of credit cards.
• Austin B. Spears, 27, of 915 U.S. 224, Greenwich, on two counts of improperly handling firearms in a motor vehicle, specification for forfeiture of a weapon, aggravated possession of drugs and selling, purchasing, distributing or delivering dangerous drugs.
• Jason S. Uselton, 47, of 802 Clark St., Willard, on two counts of aggravated possession of drugs.
• Ashley N. Wickert, 34, of Castalia, on two counts of aggravated possession of dugs.
• Charles J. Wilson, 41, of Lorain, on trafficking in marijuana, specification for forfeiture of money in a drug case and specification for forfeiture of a scale in a drug case.