Reynaldo M. Garcia, 20, most recently of 108 W. Pearl St., Apt. 14, Willard, is charged with one count each of failure to comply with an order or signal of a police officer and operating a motor vehicle or motorcycle without a valid license and two charges of driving under the influence.
The charges are in connection with an Oct. 11 incident involving the Willard Police Department, according to court records. Failure to comply is a third-degree felony, punishable by nine months to three years in prison.
Also indicted Nov. 17 was Trent W. McCullough, 54, most recently of 3741 Prospect Road, on two counts of involuntary manslaughter, two charges of violating a protection order and one charge each of reckless homicide and illegal cultivation of marijuana, all in connection with a Jan. 4 incident. A separate story was in Wednesday’s issue.
The grand jury also indicted:
• Marcia Barnett, 27, of 109 1/2 Motson St., Willard, on four counts of complicity in the commission of an offense, all in connection with incidents from Oct. 10 through November.
• David L. Fligor, 30, of 56 1/2 Milan Ave., on trafficking in heroin and trafficking in counterfeit controlled substances, both in connection with an Aug. 9 controlled drug buy.
• Shaun A. Meagrow, 35, of 4690 Medusa Road, on nine counts of tampering with coin machines, all in connection with incidents on Aug. 28 and Sept. 7, 11 and 18.
• Sara E. Morrow, 26, of 663 Ohio 61, on aggravated possession of drugs and illegal use or possession of drug paraphernalia, both in connection with an Aug. 23 incident. Her indictment alleges she used three different cell phones, which could be forfeited to the state if she is convicted.
• Nicholus E. Testa, 28, of Stow, on forgery in connection with a June 24 incident. His indictment alleges it involved $591 in property.
• Kyle S. Weimer, 28, of 410 E. Walton St., Lot 28, Willard, on four counts of forgery, all in connection with incidents between Oct. 10 through November.
• Eugene F. Wilson Sr., 52, of 46 Glover Ave., on complicity in the commission of an offense and tampering with evidence, both in connection with a Sept. 26 incident.
• Rebecca L. Wilson, 56, of 46 Glover Ave., on permitting drug abuse and complicity in the commission of an offense, both in connection with a Sept. 26 incident.