Fans will be among the first to tackle Steel Vengeance, the next record-breaking coaster coming to “The Roller Coaster Capital of the World.”
Upon entering FirstEnergy Stadium, all fans will receive a “boarding pass” with a unique code that must be redeemed online at cedarpoint.com/Browns following the game. Once redeemed, fans will receive an e-ticket valid any public operating day of the 2018 season. Fans have from 5 p.m. Oct. 1 through 11:59 p.m. Oct. 4, 2017 to redeem their free ticket.
“Cedar Point is iconic for our state and throughout the globe so we are thrilled that The Roller Coaster Capital of the World will be part of this year’s Battle of Ohio at FirstEnergy Stadium,” said Browns vice president of corporate partnerships Randy Domain. “We are always focused on creating exceptional opportunities for our fans, and we look forward to providing them an exciting experience at our next home game, as well as when they visit Cedar Park next season.”
Steel Vengeance blazes a first-of-its-kind trail in coaster thrills, introducing a new classification of roller coaster – the “hyper-hybrid.” The coaster design combines steel track on top of a massive wood structure for the smoothest, wildest ride Cedar Point has ever built. In addition, Steel Vengeance will be another one for the record books, breaking 10 world records upon debut:
1. World’s tallest hybrid roller coaster (205 feet)
2. World’s fastest hybrid roller coaster (74 mph)
3. World’s steepest drop on a hybrid roller coaster (90 degrees)
4. World’s longest drop on a hybrid roller coaster (200 feet)
5. World’s longest hybrid roller coaster (5,740 feet)
6. Most inversions on a hybrid roller coaster (4)
7. Fastest airtime hill on a hybrid roller coaster (73 mph)
8. Most airtime on a hybrid roller coaster (27.2 seconds)
9. Most airtime on any roller coaster (27.2 seconds)
10. World’s first “hyper-hybrid” roller coaster
Tickets for the Browns-Bengals game on Oct. 1, presented by Fifth Third Bank, are on sale now at clevelandbrowns.com/tickets or through the Browns mobile app.
For more information on Steel Vengeance at Cedar Point, visit cedarpoint.com.